NAME, AGE & WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING:
Aria Campbell, 25, Designer at Moochi
HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS FOR LONG:
I’ve been working at Moochi since last October so only a couple of months!
WHAT INSPIRES YOU:
I get inspired by lots of different things from books, film, people, music, arts and what not. At the moment, my subjects of interest are;
- Handcrafts. I’m loving all things handmade and especially old techniques like cross stitch, quilting and patchwork.
- Encens- an amazing magazine with mini profiles on a bunch of creative’s in the fashion field.
- The Ripe cookbook; I’m trying my best to cook at least one recipe a week
- Ballerinas. From having recently seen Black Swan and the Runaway Kanye West movie
- Harper Lee. To kill a mockingbird.
- Mayer Hawthorne- maybe so maybe no
WHAT IS IT THAT CAN YOU NOT LIVE WITHOUT:
Family, friends, fun stuff
FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT:
O’Saracino Italian restaurant. They have the BEST antipasto platters. Also will always love Tanukis cave for the Kawatsuru sake as well as everything else on the menu.
WHAT ARE YOU CARRYING IN YOUR HANDBAG:
Plenty of unnecessary clutter!
Shoes! My new suede block heels …Earring cuffs… printed scarves worn as turbans and the Moochi pony hair loafers that will soon be mine.
Jo Malone: Vanilla anise x
FAVOURITE WAY TO SPEND A SATURDAY:
At Tawharanui beach for all-day swim/picnic/sunbathe fest and a snooze on the drive home … dreamy!